18 January, 2010

Uncertainty

I am turning 26 in 2 months.

I wish I could be happier then I am right now. I wish there are more stable things in my life. I tried to grab on something, but it just somehow creates more uncertainty. I wish for a place to settle. I wish I know if I am on the right path.

Sorry to the boy who I let him in and pushed him away. You are wonderful, but I am not lucky enough. Part of me want you, part of me know I'm no good for you. Part of me know the date, part of me doesn't want to care. Part of me want to stair into your beautiful eyes, part of me feels the burn. Part of me knows what I want and you are not able to offer, part of me just want to go wild. Sorry, I let you in and I let you down.

I wish you could be the stable part of my life, but I know it will never come true. Sorry...

No comments:

Palying 4 Change