19 January, 2010

Love. Same Direction.

“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.”― Antoine de Saint-Exupery


Is it possible for two people, who are in love, always look at the same direction? I don't believe so. I thought growing together is the only way for two loved ones able to look at the same general direction. Same, is just a heavy word. Growing together, growing apart. Life happens. When time comes, know your chips, know you love yourself, know you got friends. Step up for your decision, no matter it's good or bad, always remember it's for the better time to come. Life happens.

I told you, "I'm proud of how you were able to be brave to make the decision, how you were able to think clearly and have a reasonable thought process, and how you are able to let go. I'm very proud of you." I am very proud of you. Sometimes stepping back is the only way to go forward.

Somehow this is like I'm trying to talk to myself, trying to ensure I will be strong and I will stay with my decision. That's be strong together, my dear. Life happens, love happens.

No comments:

Palying 4 Change