05 December, 2007

Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall

Where is my Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall? The place I went for all those amazing music concerts and dramas. The place I went with my family and had all those childhood fun.

What? It became "Taiwan Democratic Memorial Hall"??? Democratic memorial hall? Are you serious? DEMOCRATIC? You sure you didn't say it wrong? I thought... never mind, I guess with President Chen Shui-bian, nothing is impossible. I learned that about 3 or 4 years ago, when he got re-elected. Nothing is impossible, he is just... like a god, a semi-god, oh, how Faustian. When is he going to be the king? You know, like a... The Bian Dynasty or something like that, and oh oh oh , have a concentration camp to lock all the damn Chinese in there, since he hates us so much. He will be so good at doing that, and I will be so "proud" of him.

Where is my Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall? I do want to give my appreciation to this great formal President of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek. I mean, without his lead, literarily, I won't be here. Can you tell me how to get there?




No comments:

Palying 4 Change