27 November, 2007

Seleted Interview with Keri Russell from SELF Magazine

Keri Russell

On relieving stress

Naps are the key to relieving stress. When you are working on two hours of sleep, the fact that cheese comes on something when you ordered it with no cheese is enough to send you crying under the covers for an hour. Also, eating right. It's like, why am I so stressed out? Because I haven't eaten for six hours. So naps, eating right and laughing with my friends. I was getting a little down this summer and realized that I hadn't talked to my girlfriends in weeks. Especially when you get into this isolated family bubble, it's important to make sure that I'm reaching out and still engaging with them.

On friendship

My friendships are everything to me. I really put my relationship with my girlfriends as high as my relationship with Shane. There isn't just one person in your life—there are many people who make up a great life and your love relationships.


For me, friendship is definitely one of the important thing in my life. No matter the relations to my girls friends or guy friends. They are equally precious to me and requires equal amounts of time to manage. They definitely expand my life and help me look at the world differently. I am nothing without all of my friends. Yet the sum of my friends does not defined me, but they teach me how to define myself. Cheers to my friends. :)

No comments:

Palying 4 Change