02 September, 2007

"If I..." - Renting Experience from Last Year

If I have a chance to go back in time, I would love to change the fact that I lived in a house that made me loose my mind.
Can I go back in time? Nop. So I am fucked up in my mind.

If I can change one thing about the house I lived in last year, I would change a better person to be my landlady.
Can I change anything? Nop. So I got fucked.

If I have the power to make anything better, I would love to change the whole situation between the house and the landlady.
Can I change the relationship between all of us? Nop. But I blame it on myself.

If I am brave enough, I would just say no and went away.
Am I brave at all? Nop. So I hate myself.

If I can color myself, I would not be an non-white and rent a house from that lady.
Can I change my color? Nop. So there is the gap.

If I can chose my gander, I would love to be a guy.
Can I pick a gander? Nop. So there is the tension.

If I have to say what I learned from last year. I would say, thank you for teaching me how to fake my mood when I am facing the person I don't appreciate. Thank you for teaching me what does it feels like to be absolutely angry and what does it means by "there is no point to talk to you." Thank you for teaching me "home" is not the safest place, at least not the house people rent from you. Thank you, and have a nice long life. Wish you the best.

No comments:

Palying 4 Change