03 November, 2008

Religion and Religious

I got an e-mail couple days ago about why, as a Christian, we should vote for McCain.

I don't agree with anything that e-mail said.

Believe in a religion is different from being religious. We need religion, but we don't need religious. Hmm, I wonder if God cried when he saw people blindly follow a religious leader then use the brain he created for us.

Go Obama, and there you go church friends back home, I support women's right on deciding whether or not to keep the embryo, I support founding on basic science, I support Obama.

It's scary to see people believe in the e-mail and pray for McCain to be the next president. I want Obama to win, but at the same time, I know there will be some blind voters walk into that booth vote McCain for... "that's who I think God would love" just like 4 years ago. If you want to vote for McCain, it's fine, but please give me a better reason.

No comments:

Palying 4 Change