02 November, 2008

David B#%$*

The story begins with my old land lord, David B#%$*, who all of the tenants deeply "admired."

It was my fault, I admit. I thought I changed my address through the USPS website successfully, but apparently it didn't go through. So... David e-mailed me and strongly complained about this thing that I should've done 2 months ago (since I moved out around mid Sep... and we are in mid Nov already... mmmmhmmm...)

He said, and I quote "You've got mail piling up at my house." So I skipped my usual Sunday morning church (yes, it's my new thing for this semester) and bike all the way down to his house, which is about 5 miles away.

I was so excited about this opening my mail thing. The whole way I was trying to picture who would send me mails while I'm stupidly sitting in my house waiting. This bike ride was just nice and fast, cause I really can't wait to see what's in this mail pile that even David can't stand the size of it (FYI, when I was living in his house, there were so many junk in there, I couldn't even see where the living room were. LITERARILY! So it's gotta be huge.)

When I got to the house... I realized one thing which I should've learn about DB ten thousand years ago.

By "piling up" he actually means...
1 school mail to inform me that they've already put money in my account
1 food and wine magazine (<3)
1 jcrew catalog
1 american express junk mail
2 O&CO junk mails

All these 6 mails were totally piling up in his nice, clean, and neat house. MMMMMHMMMM, I was so "happy" when I got alllllllll of the mails I've been "LONG WAITING" for....

God bless his poor soul, may he can finally get laid and stop bitching.

above is my irresponsible story telling... good day y'all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha~~ that's quite entertaining~:D You have a good story teller~ sweetie :D poor him....LOL

Palying 4 Change