15 September, 2008

You are my addiction, You are my rehab

A week ago, I would say "I wish I know how to quit you." A week later, everything changed.

It's okay not to talk to you everyday, it's okay not to get your e-mails everyday, it's okay. Of course, I get excited for the moments when I hear from you, but it's okay if I didn't.

I really have no idea if I made a whole lot of good decisions lately. I don't know if it was a good idea to be addicted to you, I don't know if it's a mistake to let go, I don't know if it's a good idea to go out with this new guy I just met, I don't even know how to share with you. Decisions have to be made, I just wish I won't regret it. God knows how many bad decisions I've made and god knows how many times I can just hang in there and go through it.

I wish our life will come across each other again; I really wish that. I will really pray for that day to come.

No comments:

Palying 4 Change