24 November, 2007

Things About You

Miss You

A night like this made me thought of you and wonder how's everything going for you. I set in the swing but you weren't there. I guess I do miss you from time to time.

Passport

Can you believe the bouncer still question about my passport? Just like what you said, who in the hell will bring a fake passport to bars. They are just being ridiculous, I guess.

Dinner Table

Mike said I don't want a non-science major guy nor a too nerdy dude. You are obviously not a science species. Those lines, they are just my excuses.

90's Game

Have you ever played a board game that asks you all the random questions related to the 90s? I was playing that game with my practically family after Thanksgiving dinner. Mimi's boy were there too, he actually knew most of the things, I wonder if you know most of the answer as well. I always have an impression that you know tons of random fun stuff.

Seattle

I know you don't like a place without a lot of culture. Will you like Seattle?

Thoughts

It's hard to find a friend that you can share pretty much... most of the thoughts with. You seemed like one. I guess I lost it. It's just sad to lose a friend.

Happy late Thanksgiving to You.

No comments:

Palying 4 Change