13 October, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!

One of my really good friends got engaged last weekend. That was the HUGE new lately. They are like the perfect couple type since they first day I met them. I still remember telling some other friends about they are just so great together and I love the interactions between them, and they are just, by my defination, the perfect couple.

Just couple months ago, I was just jocking about he should probably ive her some ring or sort of things so no other guys will hit on her, and he was thanking me about putting those ideas into her mind. That was kind of funny. Finally, they are walking into the other stage of their life together. That is just great, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh man, they are going to be the hottest couple getting marry next year. I can totally see that. :)

No comments:

Palying 4 Change